DMF (Dimethylformamide) Production Cost Reports
DMF (Dimethylformamide) production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a DMF (Dimethylformamide) production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of DMF (Dimethylformamide). This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
DMF (Dimethylformamide) is a chemical compound with the chemical formula (CH3)2NC(O)H. It is the derivative of formamide and is a formic acid. It is a polar aprotic solvent. It is produced using a simple cascade flow reactor where fructose is reacted at suitable temperatures to make an intermediate hydroxymethylfurfural. It gets converted to 2,5-dimethylfuran instantly. The reaction is concluded in about 20 minutes with the help of a non-noble heterogeneous metal catalyst.
DMF appears to be clear, colourless, to pale yellow liquid with a faint odour. It is miscible with water as well as other organic solvents. It has a molecular weight of 73.09 g/mol and a density of 0.944 g/mL. It has a respective boiling and melting point of 153 °C and -61 C. It's a hygroscopic liquid with solvent properties such as high dielectric constant, its aprotic nature, broad liquid range and low volatility. It can cause damage to the skin, eyes, liver, lungs, and heart in workers because of work exposure.
Dimethylformamide is extensively employed as a solvent in several chemical processes, which gives it the name of universal solvent. It is responsible for accelerating SN2 reactions and is used to produce acrylic fibres. Furthermore, it finds application in several industries as an industrial solvent to manufacture plastics, synthetic fibres, and other chemicals.
It has wide usage across several industries, including agricultural chemical processing, textile, fibres, oil or gas processing, HTF - pharmaceutical processing, refining, polymer processing, process solvents, and textile, which furthers the market demand. As a solvent, DMF is used for polyurethane-based coatings on leather and artificial leather fabrics.
It is also employed in epoxy-based formulations. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as a reaction and crystallization solvent owing to its excellent solvency parameters. Other uses of the solvent included in the petrochemical industry to purifying acetylene from ethylene and butadiene from C4 streams; as a cleaner, for instance, to clean hot-dip tinned parts; as industrial paint stripper; for producing high voltage capacitors; as a carrier for inks and dyes in various printing and fibre-dying applications.
DMF (Dimethylformamide) Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The reaction proceeds in a simple cascade flow reactor. At suitable temperatures fructose reacts to form an intermediate hydroxymethylfurfural.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||DMF (Dimethylformamide)|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?
- How is DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of DMF (Dimethylformamide)?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a DMF (Dimethylformamide) manufacturing plant?