Mono-Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Production Cost Reports
The Mono-Ethylene Glycol production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Mono-Ethylene Glycol production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Mono-Ethylene Glycol. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Mono-Ethylene Glycol (MEG) is an organic compound and is also referred to as ethylene glycol, 1,2-ethanediol, or 1,2-Dihydroxyethane. It is produced through the hydrolysis of ethylene oxide. It is extensively used in the production of manufacturing polyester fibres and as a component in the manufacturing of coolants, antifreeze, aircraft anti-icers, and de-icers.
The molecular formula of mono-ethylene glycol is C2H6O2, and its molecular weight is 62.07 g/mol. The flash point of MEG is 232 °F and its autoignition temperature is 770 °F. The boiling point and melting point of MEG are 197.6 °C (at 760 mm Hg) and -12.8 °C, respectively. The density of mono-ethylene glycol is 1.115 at 68 °F. The vapour pressure of MEG is 0.06 mm Hg at 68 °F. It is a viscous liquid and is colourless, odourless, and flammable in nature.
Polyester fibres, which are widely used in textiles, packaging, and other industries, are produced using MEG as a primary raw ingredient. The market for MEG is expanding due to the rising demand for polyester fibres. It is a component of brake fluids, antifreeze, and coolants used in automobile engines. The need for MEG as a crucial component is anticipated to rise as the automotive sector continues to grow. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), which is used to build plastic bottles for beverages and other items, is created using MEG. The need for MEG is being driven by the rising demand for PET bottles, particularly in emerging nations.
Mono-Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Production from the Hydrolysis of Ethylene Oxide
This report shows the cost structure of ethylene glycol production from the hydrolysis of ethylene oxide.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||Mono-Ethylene Glycol (MEG)|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
- How is Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Mono-Ethylene Glycol?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Mono-Ethylene Glycol manufacturing plant?
Need more help?
- We can tailor the report as per your unique requirements such as desired capacity, future expansion plans, product specifications, mode of financing, plant location, etc.
- We can also provide a flexible, easy-to-use, dynamic excel-based cost-model/ dashboard where you can change the inputs to get different outputs
- Speak to our highly skilled team of analysts for insights on the recent trends and innovations, industry best practices, key success and risk factors, product pricing, margins, return on investment, industry standards and regulations, etc.
- Gain an unparalleled competitive advantage in your domain by understanding how to optimize your business operations and maximize profits
- For further assistance, please connect with our analysts