Synthetic Anethole Production Cost Reports
Flavours and Fragrances
The synthetic anethole production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a synthetic anethole production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of synthetic anethole. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Synthetic anethole is a chemical molecule synthesised in a laboratory that is utilised as a flavouring ingredient and fragrance in a variety of industries such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic. It's a naturally occurring molecule found in plants like anise, fennel, and licorice, with a sweet, licorice-like flavour and taste.
It is made from petrochemicals and has a comparable chemical structure and flavour profile to the natural substance. While synthetic anethole is typically regarded safe for use in food and other items, excessive ingestion can produce headaches, nausea, and vomiting. As a result, it is critical to use synthetic anethole sparingly and within acceptable doses.
At room temperature, it is a colourless to slightly yellow liquid. It smells delicious and licorice-like. It is minimally soluble in water but soluble in alcohol, ether, and chloroform. Synthetic anethole has a density of about 0.99 g/cm3. It has a boiling point of about 234°C. Synthetic anethole has a melting point of about 21°C. Synthetic anethole has a refractive index of about 1.553. It has a flash point of about 98°C.
Synthetic anethole is a flavouring compound that is extensively used in foods and beverages such as candies, chewing gum, baked goods, and alcoholic beverages. It is frequently used to give these products a sweet, licorice-like flavour. It is also utilised as a scent in a variety of items such as perfumes, colognes, and soaps.
It is frequently used to give these products a sweet, floral, or spicy aroma. It is utilised in pharmaceuticals and oral care products as a flavouring additive to disguise the disagreeable taste of active substances. It is found as a scent in a variety of cosmetic items, including lotions, creams, and shampoos.
Synthetic Anethole Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
This report presents a detailed cost analysis of synthetic anethole production using the Friedel-Crafts acylation reaction.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Product Name||synthetic anethole|
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a synthetic anethole manufacturing plant?
- How is synthetic anethole?
- What is the process flow involved in producing synthetic anethole?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing synthetic anethole?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a synthetic anethole manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing synthetic anethole?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing synthetic anethole?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing synthetic anethole?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in the synthetic anethole manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for synthetic anethole?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for synthetic anethole?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a synthetic anethole manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a synthetic anethole manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of synthetic anethole?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a synthetic anethole plant?