Yellow Phosphorus Production Cost Reports
The yellow phosphorous production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a yellow phosphorous production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of yellow phosphorous. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
Yellow phosphorous is a chemical element. It is the most reactive form of phosphorus and is volatile in nature. It is produced via phosphate rock. It is an electrothermal process, so the amount of energy required during the production of yellow phosphorous is very high. The most essential source in the production of yellow phosphorous is phosphate rock, which is also called fluoroapatite.
The chemical formula of yellow phosphorous is P4 and its molecular weight is 123.895048 g/mol. The boiling point of yellow phosphorous is 277 and its melting point is 44.1. It appears to be a yellow waxy solid and it can be cut easily through the knife. The relative density of yellow phosphorous is 1.82 (20). It is insoluble in water but is soluble in liquid alkali, ether, chloroform, toluene, and carbon disulfide. It smells like garlic.
Yellow phosphorous is extensively employed in the production of phosphoric acid, which accounts for 60 percent of global consumption approximately. It is also widely used in the manufacturing of phosphorous-based fertilisers such as DAP, which is further boosting market growth.
It is a versatile chemical element that also finds its applications in various products including agricultural goods, lubricant additives, plastic stabilisers, fire retardants, and surfactants & metal extractants. The market for yellow phosphorous is growing, because of the rising demand for fireworks, rodenticides, and fertilisers. Additionally, it is also utilised in detergents, water treatment, and metal surface treatment.
Yellow Phosphorus Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Yellow Phosphorus Production from Phosphorus Ore. In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Details: Germany - based plant Q1 2024 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
|US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
|Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analysts Report
|10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable
|PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a yellow phosphorous manufacturing plant?
- How is yellow phosphorous manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing yellow phosphorous?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing yellow phosphorous?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a yellow phosphorous manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a yellow phosphorous manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing yellow phosphorous?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing yellow phosphorous?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing yellow phosphorous?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a yellow phosphorous manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for yellow phosphorous?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for yellow phosphorous?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a yellow phosphorous manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a whey manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of yellow phosphorous?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a yellow phosphorous manufacturing plant?
If you want to change your login details, kindly change from the 'Profile' Section under account details. If you have forgotten your password for any of our products and services kindly click on "Forgot Password' on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org