Ammonia Price Trends
Procurement Resource provides latest prices of Ammonia. Each price database is tied to a user-friendly graphing tool dating back to 2014, which provides a range of functionalities: configuration of price series over user defined time period; comparison of product movements across countries; customisation of price currencies and unit; extraction of price data as excel files to be used offline.
Procurement Resource provides prices of Ammonia for several regions, which are as follows:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Ammonia is a colourless alkaline gas which is one of the most widely available nitrogen-containing compounds in the atmosphere. It is also known as an irritant having a characteristic pungent odour that is typically utilised at a commercial scale. Ammonia is highly miscible in water and, upon inhalation, is deposited in the upper airways.
Chemical Formula of Ammonia:
- Ammonia gas
- Spirit of hartshorn
- 17.031 g/mol
- Purify water supplies
- Ammonia Production via Haber Process (Involving Natural Gas); and via Heavy Oils
- In the Haber process, hydrogen is produced via natural gas, which is further combined with nitrogen in the presence of iron to finally form Ammonia.
- Procurement Resource also provides the production cost analysis of Ammonia.
- Yara International
- Qatar Fertiliser Company
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Jordan Phosphate Mines Company Limited
- Eurochem Group AG
- Yidu Xingfa Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Yuntianhua International Chemical Co., Ltd
- Chemische Fabrik Budenheim KG
- Innophos, Inc.
- Maaden-Saudi Arabian Mining Company
Note: Our supplier search experts can assist your procurement teams in compiling and validating a list of suppliers indicating they have products, services, and capabilities that meet your company's needs.
The displayed pricing data is derived through weighted average purchase price, including contract and spot transactions at the specified locations unless otherwise stated. The information provided comes from the compilation and processing of commercial data officially reported for each nation (i.e. government agencies, external trade bodies, and industry publications).