Ethylbenzene Production Cost Reports
Ethylbenzene production cost report provides a comprehensive analysis and know-how for setting up a Ethylbenzene production plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects that one needs to know for the production of Ethylbenzene. This includes manufacturing processes, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc.
The report also provides detailed insights into project economics including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and NPV, profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Ethylbenzene (C8H10) is an aromatic hydrocarbon made up of a benzene ring attached to an ethyl group. It is found in petroleum and coal tar as a constituent and is also present in manufactured products like pesticides, inks, and paints.
It is a clear, colourless liquid with an aromatic gasoline-like odour. It has a molecular weight of 106.16 g/mol. The liquid is flammable. It is less dense than water and is insoluble in it hence floating in it. Its vapours are heavier than air. It has respective boiling, melting, and flash point of 136.2°C, 94.97°C, and 59 °F.
Increased exposure to airborne ethylbenzene can cause irritation in the eye and throat. It reacts with oxidising materials by accumulating static electricity. It is miscible with organic solvents and has a solubility in alcohol and ether. At room temperature, it evaporates and burns easily. Ethylbenzene, upon combustion, might produce irritants and toxic gases.
Ethylbenzene is primarily employed to make other chemicals, styrene and synthetic polymers. In the production of polystyrene, it is either used as a chemical intermediate or a petroleum additive. It is used in a wide range of products, including as a constituent of asphalt and naphtha, in fuels, inks, varnishes, synthetic rubber, paints, carpet glues, tobacco products, and insecticides.
It is also used in fuels, as a solvent, and to create other chemicals like acetophenone, propylene oxide, cellulose acetate, ethyl anthraquinone, diethyl-benzene, ethylbenzene sulfonic acids, and alpha-methyl benzyl alcohol which furthers its demand. It is a vital element of automotive and aviation fuels.
Ethylbenzene Production Cost Processes with Cost Analysis
The report is a detailed study of economics of production of Ethylbenzene (EB) production from benzene and ethylene in the liquid phase in presence of Aluminum chloride catalyst.
Details: Germany - based plant Q2 2023 From $ 2499.00 USD
|Scope||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-product Generation
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Costs, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities, Other Variable Costs
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirements and Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges, Other Fixed Costs
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
Other Costs: Depreciation Charges, General Sales and Admin Cost
Project Economics: Capital Investment, Income and Expenditure Projections, Expected ROI and NPV, Profit and Loss Account, Depreciation, Taxation, Financial Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Value Chain Analysis, Product Pricing, Industry Standards and Regulations, Industry Best Practices, Key Success and Risk Factors
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Basic: US$ 2499
Premium: US$ 3499
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirement of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analysts Report||10-12 weeks of post-purchase analyst support after report delivery for any queries from the deliverable|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel format through email (editable version in PPT/Word format of the report can be also provided on special request)|
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key requirements for setting up a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- How is Ethylbenzene manufactured?
- What is the process flow involved in producing Ethylbenzene?
- What are the raw material requirements and costs for producing Ethylbenzene?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requirements for setting up a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for producing Ethylbenzene?
- What are the utility requirements and costs for producing Ethylbenzene?
- What are the manpower requirements for producing Ethylbenzene?
- What are the average salaries/wages of manpower working in a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements and associated costs for Ethylbenzene?
- What are the transportation requirements and associated costs for Ethylbenzene?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What should be the price of Ethylbenzene?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the profits/margins in producing Ethylbenzene?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What is the return on investment in the Ethylbenzene industry?
- What are the best industry practices for a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors for a Ethylbenzene manufacturing plant?